You could save money by re-mortgaging to us...
Call: 01709 581155 or...
Are you happy with your current mortgage? Do you want to search for a better rate? Re-mortgaging can potentially save you a huge amount of money once your initial deal comes to an end. Of course, if you are happy with your Standard Variable Rate, you may not want the stress of switching. But, if you’re not one hundred per cent certain, it’s time to talk to Birch Mortgage & Financial Solutions.
There are lots of benefits associated with re-mortgaging. Needless to say, you can lower the mortgage payments you make every month. However, you could also pay your mortgage off a lot faster. This is because you could reduce the repayment term by increasing your monthly payment, or you can choose a lower rate, which will lower your monthly expenditure. This will allow you to make overpayments by freeing up cash.
What are the benefits of re-mortgaging?
- There are often lots of incentives available for those who go down this route. For example, a lender may pay your legal fees or valuation.
- You can potentially make enormous savings. This is the main reason why so many people re-mortgage. After all, new lenders and products are becoming available all of the time.
- Pay off your mortgage quicker. As mentioned above, there are two ways you can pay off your mortgage faster.
- Find a mortgage that suits your current financial situation. Your financial position may have changed from when you first took out your mortgage, and thus you can now find one that is better suited to you.
- You can turn the equity into cash, which can be used to make investments, make home improvements, and pay off debt.
- You could switch from a standard variable rate mortgage to a fixed rate mortgage and vice versa.
As you can see, there are many benefits associated with re-mortgaging. However, you do need to ensure the new mortgage is right for you. This is where Birch Mortgage & Financial Solutions comes in; we have the expertise and the range of mortgage products to ensure you end up with the perfect solution.
Think carefully before securing other debts against your home.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
You may have to pay an early repayment charge to your existing lender if you remortgage.